Skip to content
Ideas From Clients That Became Custom Paintings
Wondering what might be possible when commissioning a painting with us? Here's some descriptions of paintings we've done in the past.
- A pair of cityscapes - New York and London - for a couple from each of those cities.
- A collage mixed media piece about elegant shoes for a person who loves fashion, and has a large collection of gorgeous shoes.
- A piece for a client who loved two paintings in the gallery. We combined a neutral colored abstract with a playful cubist overlay - suggesting his dog, a palm tree, and his oceanside cabana.
- A collage painting as a tribute to a grandfather, who was a member of the Royal Canadian Artillery - showing his metals and a few photos of him.
- A mixed media painting just about clocks, for a person who travels a lot and loves the clocks that he has photographed around the world.
- A very large piece, 5' x 9', for a couple who wanted a painting about family - their children on the Indiana Dunes with the view of Chicago across Lake Michigan.
- A painting of Auguste Rodin's statue, "The Thinker" - as a 3' x 4' large scale portrayal capturing only the upper half of the figure.
- A colorful cubist triptych, 4' x 9', for a couple who enjoy late-night dining in Chicago.
- A mixed media painting about a couple's trip across Route 66, and all the kitchy Americana hotels, gas stations, and restaurants they visited.
Contact us today - with any questions.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.