This is from an original painting by Chicago artist Joseph Catanzaro.
From the Artist: "This is my most favorite view of Chicago for many reasons. Living in Lincoln Park for many years, this is the view I cherish most - standing by the lagoon, just south of the zoo. Because I only paint large, this piece was based on several photos I took and painted in our art studio just across the street from the zoo."
- This is a fine art framed print.
- Covered with premium clear acrylic rather than glass; has the same clarity as glass, but only half the weight.
- The print is a giclee on archival paper- museum quality using today's best technology.
- Giclee is French for "to spray" using a process where millions of droplets are sprayed onto a paper's surface, creating natural transitions.
- Printed and assembled in the United States.
- This print has a picture frame with a Brazilian walnut finish, simple but solid squared profile and bold proportions.