- This is a fine art framed print.
- Covered with premium clear acrylic rather than glass; has the same clarity as glass, but only half the weight.
- The print is a giclee on archival paper- museum quality using today's best technology.
- Giclee is French for "to spray" using a process where millions of droplets are sprayed onto a paper's surface, creating natural transitions.
- Printed and assembled in the United States.
- The artist chose this particular frame to accent the vintage folk art quality of this piece and for its perfectly weathered gray finish and classic profile. This rustic picture frame is made with reclaimed barnwood and fenceboard from right here in the US. Individually handcrafted, each wood frame is one of a kind.
'Couples In Love' come in all kinds of shapes, and this Vintage Wedding Couple Art Print is part of a series of paintings by Chicago artist Joseph Catanzaro.