- This is a fine art framed print.
- Covered with premium clear acrylic rather than glass; has the same clarity as glass, but only half the weight.
- The print is a giclee on archival paper- museum quality using today's best technology.
- Giclee is French for "to spray" using a process where millions of droplets are sprayed onto a paper's surface, creating natural transitions
- .Printed and assembled in the United states.
- The frame is gold with a white liner. A curved profile brings out the classic finish on this wood picture frame. The white built-in linen liner adds a touch of elegance.
- The artist's thoughts:
"Truly, Navy Pier is one of Chicago's most beloved places and has one of its most compelling views. I have painted Navy Pier several different times, in different lighting and moods. I wanted this piece to reflect the power of the skyline at night - one of those clear and beautiful summer nights when Chicago shines in all its grand radiance!"
This print is based on a painting by Chicago artist Kathleen Patrick.