- This is a fine art framed print.
- Covered with premium clear acrylic rather than glass; has the same clarity as glass, but only half the weight.
- The print is a giclee on archival paper- museum quality using today's best technology.
- Giclee is French for "to spray" using a process where millions of droplets are sprayed onto a paper's surface, creating natural transitions.
- Printed and assembled in the United states.
- The picture frame represents the finest in contemporary style in a classic finish, precision-distressed to soften and highlight every edge. It has a 2" step-and-scoop profile.
This print is based on a painting by Chicago artist Kathleen Patrick. The Chicago skyline at sunset is painted in a rainbow of vibrant colors with five of Chicago's glowing most famous skyscrapers.